7. Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( PCRX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, commercialization, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Market cap at $528.94M, most recent closing price at $16.25. On 12/09/2011, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 7.7M shares, which represents about 33.71% of the company’s float of 22.84M shares.
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)