7. Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( PCRX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, commercialization, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Market cap at $528.94M, most recent closing price at $16.25. On 12/09/2011, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 7.7M shares, which represents about 33.71% of the company’s float of 22.84M shares.
8. RPX Corporation ( PRXC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides patent risk management solutions in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $449.51M, most recent closing price at $8.84. On 01/03/2012, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.4M shares, which represents about 13.82% of the company’s float of 24.61M shares.
9. Weight Watchers International, Inc. ( WTW, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides weight management services worldwide. Market cap at $3.15B, most recent closing price at $56.68. On 03/09/2012, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 28.4M shares, which represents about 51.24% of the company’s float of 55.43M shares. On average, analysts seem to agree with Barclay’s optimism, but not as strongly. Click play to see how average analyst ratings have changed over the past two years: Written by Fay Faatin Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts