3. Cymer Inc. ( CYMI, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of excimer light sources for the manufacturers of photolithography tools in the semiconductor equipment industry. Market cap at $2.48B, most recent closing price at $79.58. On 01/03/2012, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.3M shares, which represents about 7.98% of the company’s float of 28.84M shares.
9 Hedge Fund Favorites With Barclays Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts