4. Time Warner Inc. (TWX): Operates as a media and entertainment company in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $41.76B, most recent closing price at $44.01.
5. Walt Disney Co. (DIS): Operates as an entertainment company worldwide. Market cap at $90.88B, most recent closing price at $50.65.6. CBS Corporation (CBS): Operates as a mass media company in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $21.17B, most recent closing price at $33.07. 7. Comcast Corporation (CMCSA): Provides entertainment, information, and communications products and services in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $97.45B, most recent closing price at $36.42. Written by Kapitall’s Chris Lau. To interact and discuss these picks with users, attach your watch list or portfolio to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: on your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists. Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store. Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV