While countless people shop the day after Thanksgiving, for millions of others, Black Friday is a very hectic day of work. That’s why Seattle’s Best Coffee, part of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), is offering free coffee to those working on the busiest shopping day of the year.
Free Seattle’s Best Coffee on Facebook & at Participating Locations
People working on Black Friday can visit the Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook page to request their free sample of Level 3 coffee*, which brews a 10-cup pot of medium and balanced coffee. Free coffee will be available now through November 25, or while supplies last.
Those looking to enjoy a coffee break on Black Friday can stop by participating Seattle’s Best Coffee stores on Friday, November 23, to receive a free small cup of brewed coffee. To find a participating Seattle’s Best Coffee store, visit www.facebook.com/seattlesbestcoffee.Black Friday Coffee Coupon There’s also a special offer on Facebook for Black Friday deal seekers – a $2-off coupon for Seattle’s Best Coffee ® Levels packaged coffee, which can be redeemed at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide. Footage Available at http://www.newsinfusion.com/events/SeattlesBestBlackFriday2012 *Sample size is 1.75 oz of ground coffee. Seattle’s Best Coffee reserves the right to substitute coffee sample type.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV