TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Cloudforce Japan 2012 – Japan's business event of the year. More than 10,000 registrants are expected to attend the event on Dec. 6 at Tokyo Big Sight, where Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver a powerful keynote on how companies can drive business growth.
Through visionary keynotes and interactive sessions, Cloudforce Japan 2012 will empower attendees with insights on how social and mobile cloud technologies are enabling companies to connect with their customers, partners, employees—and even products—in entirely new ways. Comment on the News:
- "We're in the midst of a social revolution," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "At Cloudforce Japan, we will show how our customers are using social technologies and transforming the way they sell, service, market, collaborate and innovate to drive business growth."
Connecting in Entirely New WaysA social revolution is taking place around the world. There are more than 4.5 billion social users globally having more than 150 million conversations everyday on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. But the social revolution is no longer just a consumer movement; it is creating a customer revolution for every business today. Fortune 100 companies are experiencing 123 percent growth in the number of fans on Facebook, while website traffic continues to decline. IDC reports that spending on social networking is up 47 percent, the highest growth in spending for any technology category. And, a 2012 McKinsey Global Institute study reports that 70 percent of companies have adopted social technology—and that these social technologies have the opportunity to unlock $1.3 trillion in business value. Japan's Business Event of the year Cloudforce Japan 2012 is the business event of the year and will feature:
- Inspirational keynote from Marc Benioff featuring top brands including ASKUL, Japan Airlines, and the Toyota Motor Corporation
- Special afternoon session where Toyota President Akio Toyoda and former U.S. Secretary of State General Colin Powell will join Benioff onstage for an inspiring conversation about leadership
- Eight keynotes featuring the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, Salesforce Chatter, and the Salesforce Platform as well as SMB and Developer sessions led by salesforce.com executives
- More than 30 interactive sessions led by industry experts
- Live demos and solutions from more than 100 leading cloud computing companies in the Cloud Expo
- Developer Zone featuring hands on-coding and best practices for building the next generation of social apps.
- Watch the keynote online and join the conversation with Salesforce Live beginning at 10:00 a.m. Asia/ Tokyo time ( 5:00 p.m. PDT) at www.salesforce.com/live.
- Become a fan of Salesforce Japan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforceJapan
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter and use the #cloudforce hashtag to join the conversation
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter.
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com.
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV