Team Koe And Team Homan Crowned Champions At The Rogers Masters
With two events comprising the women's 2012-13 Grand Slam of Curling season - The Rogers Masters and The Players' Championship - Team Homan is halfway to being awarded a $100,000 bonus should they clinch a win at the final event. If Team Homan does not win the The Players' Championship, the top three women's teams will split a $25,000 purse.
Owned and operated by Sportsnet, the Grand Slam of Curling is an elite series of men's and women's curling events which are part of the World Curling Tour and feature the best teams from across Canada and around the world. In addition to The Rogers Masters, the 2012-13 series also includes The Canadian Open in Kelowna, B.C. ( December 12-16, 2012), The National in Port Hawkesbury, N.S. ( January 23-27, 2013), and The Players' Championship in Toronto ( April 16-21, 2013).
For images from The Rogers Masters, including today's events, please visit www.bitly.com/MastersPics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV