Winners Of 2012 Chengdu Pambassador Announced
Today's announcement ceremony also featured the launch of the Panda Reintroduction Fund and recognized the 3 winners as honorary board members. The money collected in the fund will be used to help finance the long-term panda reintroduction program that launched last year.
The 2012 Chengdu Pambassador program was organized by the Chengdu Panda Base, WildAid, and the Yao Foundation. The three winners will also receive $20,000 each.
SOURCE Chengdu Panda Base
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV