Today Disney Interactive announces the availability of “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, ” the sequel to the critically acclaimed and commercially successful “Disney Epic Mickey” video game. “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two ” for Wii U™ is now available for digital download in the Nintendo eShop and for purchase at retailers nationwide for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and for the Wii™ and Wii U™ systems from Nintendo. In addition “Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion,” the first Nintendo 3DS™ title for “Disney Epic Mickey”, is also available at retailers nationwide and for download in the Nintendo eShop.
In “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two,” gamers will play as Mickey Mouse and for the first time ever, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney’s first cartoon star, in an all-new adventure of creativity and discovery. Created by industry luminary Warren Spector and Disney Interactive’s Junction Point game development studio, “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two” returns Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. But for the first time, Mickey and Oswald will join forces as true partners – Mickey with his magical paint brush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald with his powerful remote control that allows him to command electricity.
“Mickey Mouse is one of the most beloved characters of all time,” said Warren Spector, vice president and creative director, Disney Interactive’s Junction Point. “I feel incredibly lucky to have been given the opportunity to once again help craft his latest journey and at the same time bring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit back in such an amazing and innovative way, by allowing this once forgotten silent cartoon star to get a voice for the first time in history.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV