INVENTA Industrial Warns Of Potentially Hazardous Communications Cable
DONGGUAN, China, Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd. announces that the communications cable with the following surface printing which bears an UL Mark for the market of United States did not comply with UL requirements, and may represent a fire hazard.
This incompliancy has been immediately corrected internally, as soon as the 2nd batch was produced on November 2010.
Name of Product: Communications Cable, Type Cat 6.Manufacturer: INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd. Date of Manufacture: 8 /Oct. /2010 Hazard: Communication cable does not comply with the CMR requirements, which may cause an increased risk of fire Identification: On the Box: ITEM No.: OD-C6CMRSR-BKLot No. : 154133On the cable: The surface printing on the jacket CAT6 23AWGX4P UTP CMR E200534 C( UL) ANSI/TIA 568C.2 ETL VERIFIED FT4 ELTOP ELECTRONICS SOURCE INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV