On this news, the price per share of Hi-Crush common stock fell $5.35, or more than 26%, to close that day at $15.00, on extremely heavy trading volume.
If you purchased the common stock of Hi-Crush Partners beginning with its IPO on August 16, 2012 and would like to discuss this investigation, or if you have any questions concerning this notice, you may contact: Jack Fruchter or Christopher Matthews of Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP toll free at (800) 440-8986, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has extensive experience in securities class action cases, and the firm has been ranked among the leading class action law firms in terms of recoveries achieved by a survey of class action law firms conducted by Institutional Shareholder Services.
Attorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV