A New Way To Hire Top Executives
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A new website has been set up listing the top 20 executive search firms in the nation. Topexcecutivesearchfirms.com is sure to be a new leading source for businesses looking to find cooperative executives. The website was created in part by top experts who have worked as executive recruiters for years.
The site provides details on each executive search firm listed. It shows the company website, location and a detailed profile. The profile includes an overview of the company, their areas of concentration, their key executive and a list of representative clients when applicable.
There is also an icon that allows viewers to vote for the firm they like best; a beneficial resource for businesses to see which firms other businesses find helpful.
Two well-known companies in the field have been ranked #1 and #5.Boyden was founded in 1946 and is run by Trina Gordon, CEO. They are one of the only executive search firms that operate in on an international scale. Gordon has been featured in Business Week and The Wall Street Journal for her work. Ranked fifth, N2Growth is a firm that has worked with AT&T, Dell, Bank of America and McGraw-Hill. Their CEO, Mike Myatt has worked with fortune 500 CEOs for leadership advising and has been featured in Forbes and The Washington Times. In large companies, executives are often promoted from within the company but more and more often companies are using executive recruiters in their succession planning, even for CEO succession planning. Hiring people to fill executive positions is a huge task to entrust to someone. Companies want to be sure the firm they enlist is trustworthy. For that reason, this resource is sure to become a valuable source for in many companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV