Benchmark crude oil futures rose by $1.05 to finish at $86.92 per barrel in New York. Brent crude, used to price many international varieties of oil, rose 94 cents to end at $108.95 per barrel in London.
Heating oil rose 1.33 cents to finish at $2.9868 per gallon. Wholesale gasoline rose 1.39 cents to end at $2.7101 per gallon. Natural gas rose 8.3 cents to finish at $3.9040 per 1,000 cubic feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV