Centerplate Marks 25 Years Of International Flair, World-Class Hospitality At The Miami International Auto Show
MIAMI, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerplate, America's leading event hospitality partner to the country's top stadiums, entertainment venues and convention centers, will once again be the hospitality partner to the 42nd Miami International Auto Show. The show returns to South Florida's Miami Beach Convention Center, marking an incredible milestone: this will be the twenty fifth year Centerplate has provided world-class hospitality services to the International Auto Show. As with every year, Centerplate is back bigger and better than ever for the 2012 Auto Show, with over 135,000 expected attendees at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Guests are invited to partake in a chef-created menu of exotic flavors, as well as American favorites including:
- Papa's Santorini Grill -Authentic Greek Gyros available with a choice of lamb, beef, chicken breast, smoked sausage or veggie, Souvlaki (kebobs) and a side salad.
- Papa's Cafe du Crepe- An exciting menu of sweet and savory crepes ranging from steak or chicken Caesar crepes to Salmon with Citrus Sauce, or a sweet crepe filled with fresh bananas and strawberries, dulce de leche, whipped cream, chopped hazelnuts and nutella.
- Havana Nites – Traditional Cuban favorites like Moros (black beans cooked with white rice), Yucca (cassava), Sweet Plantains and Lechon (roast pork).
- Lexus Lounge – Options include Churros with Dulce de Leche and Guava marmalade, Coquitos (coconut macaroons), Capuchinos Cubanos, Bocadillos de Arequipe (Colombian dulce de leche candy) Senoritas (napoleon chocolate creme in flaky pastry), Merengue Cookies, and Tres Leches (three milks dessert); all created in-house by Centerplate's pastry team.
"Centerplate is thrilled to help Miami put its best foot forward, by offering world-class hospitality at one of the Auto Industry's marquee event," said Nick Tierno, Centerplate's General Manager responsible for the show. "We know how much this show means to the regional economy, and we are proud to do our part to keep people coming back year after year. This year promises the same great atmosphere and chef-created menu options available to satisfy all of our guests. Centerplate is peerless when it comes to delivering incredible hospitality at scale."
About CenterplateCenterplate crafts and delivers "Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." in over 250 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America – annually serving over 100 million guests. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 15 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. Last year, the company was named the fastest growing restaurant/ hospitality group in the country by Nation's Restaurant News. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com SOURCE Centerplate
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts