1 The Investment Grade Bond Index is an unmanaged index compiled by the Advisor, constructed as follows: From 12/31/81 to present—5% Barclays US Agency Index (7+ years), 75% Barclays US Credit Index (7+ years), 10% Barclays US Mortgage-Backed Securities Index (all maturities) and 10% Barclays US Treasury Index (7+ years). Investors should note that indices do not reflect the deduction of fees and expenses.
2“Spreads” refers to differences between the yields paid on US Treasury bonds and other types of debt, such as emerging market bonds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV