Rent-A-Center in Floresville, Texas has officially opened its doors. Manager Ramiro Herrera and his five-person sales team are proud to announce the store grand opening ceremony.
“My staff and I are excited to be part of Floresville,” said Herrera. “We’re happy to be a part of the community and to help out in any way we can, both in our local area and in the surrounding areas as well.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 927 10 th Street. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $500 to the Floresville City Police Department and $500 to the Floresville Voluntary Fire Department.
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.Rent-A-Center operates 280 locations in the state of Texas. The Floresville location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV