PLYMOUTH, Minn., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) has announced it will participate in Citi's Basic Materials Symposium on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Joc O'Rourke, Mosaic's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is expected to present at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time at Citi's offices in New York City.
The presentation will be webcast live and as a replay on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV