Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) today announced that Vertex will webcast its presentation at the 24 th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. EST and at the NASDAQ OMX 29 th Investor Program on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 2:15 p.m. GMT (10:15 a.m. EST).
The presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed from the ‘Events & Presentations’ link under the ‘Investors’ tab on the home page of Vertex’s website at www.vrtx.com. A replay of the webcasts will also be available on the Company’s website for two weeks following the presentations. To ensure a timely connection, it is recommended that users register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webcast.
Vertex creates new possibilities in medicine. Our team discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapies so people with serious diseases can lead better lives.Vertex scientists and our collaborators are working on new medicines to cure or significantly advance the treatment of hepatitis C, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other life-threatening diseases. Founded more than 20 years ago in Cambridge, Mass., we now have ongoing worldwide research programs and sites in the U.S., U.K. and Canada. Today, Vertex has more than 2,000 employees around the world, and for three years in a row, Science magazine has named Vertex one of its Top Employers in the life sciences. Vertex's press releases are available at www.vrtx.com. (VRTX-WEB)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV