MISSISSAUGA, ON, Nov. 16, 2012 /CNW/ - Today UPS (NYSE:UPS) announced changes customers can expect to see in 2013. New published rates include an average published rate increase of 4.9 percent for domestic, export and air/ground freight services. Import rates will increase by an average 2 per cent. Published customs brokerage rates will increase by an average 3 per cent.
A preview of the updated rate and service information will be posted December 1, 2012 on ups.com ®. On December 31, 2012 when the new rates take effect, customers can download the 2013 Rate and Service Guide for full details.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the web at UPS.com and its corporate blog can be found at blog.ups.com. To get UPS news direct, visit pressroom.ups.com/RSS.
SOURCE UPS Canada Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV