WESTBROOK, Maine, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX), announced today that it will participate in the Piper Jaffray 24 th Annual Healthcare Conference. Jonathan Ayers, Chairman and CEO, will present on Tuesday, November 27 at 1:30 p.m. ET, at the New York Palace Hotel, New York, New York. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through a link on the homepage of the IDEXX Laboratories website, www.idexx.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available for 14 days via the same link.
About IDEXX Laboratories
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 5,000 people and offers products to customers in over 100 countries.Contact: Bonnie Reid, Investor Relations, (207) 556-8155 SOURCE IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV