The Little Bank Announces 5% Stock Dividend And Increases Cash Dividend To $0.075 Per Share Today
the little bank (OTCBB: LTLB) announced that its Board of Directors, at its meeting on November 15, 2012, approved a stock dividend of 5% and a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.075 per share on the Bank’s common stock.
The 5% stock dividend will be paid to all shareholders of record as of November 26, 2012. The payable date for the stock dividend will be December 7, 2012. Cash-in-lieu will be paid on fractional shares based on the stock’s market value at the close of business on November 26, 2012. In addition to the stock dividend, the little bank will pay a cash dividend of $0.075 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 14, 2012. Cash dividends will be paid post-split on the increased number of shares. The payable date for this cash dividend will be December 31, 2012. Currently, 2,690,028 shares of common stock are issued and outstanding.
The little bank is headquartered in Kinston, North Carolina and
currently serves the Lenoir, Wayne, Onslow, Pitt, and Craven county
markets. The Bank prides itself on the special care with which it serves
its customers. The Bank’s website is
The little bank stock can be found on the Over-the-Counter Electronic
Bulletin Board trading under the symbol LTLB.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV