Currently, the company is paring debt and implementing a strategy to increase prices and profit margins throughout its array of underwear and garment products, according to Anderson.
"We believe a solid dividend (barring changes to dividend taxes), share repurchases, and bolt-on acquisitions are all part of this strategy," the analyst adds.
Anderson gives Hanesbrands a $37 a share price target, but says the company could see shares rise as high as $50, were commodity price inflation to pass and earnings to grow as expected.
For more on actual Warren Buffett investments, see why Wells Fargo's generally mixed third-quarter earnings and a fall in key interest rate-based revenue that augurs poorly for 2013, the bank's largest investor Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) faces one of his biggest post-crisis investing challenges.Also see why improving earnings per share math at Goldman Sachs as may give Buffett reason to begin putting money behind the common stock of Wall Street titans. In the third quarter, Berkshire Hathaway opened a position in machinery giant John Deere (DE ) and the investing conglomerate pared most of what one was a multi-billion dollar stake in healthcare giant Johnson & Johnson (JNJ ) Follow @agara2004 -- Written by Antoine Gara in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV