Dimont & Associates Step Up To Lend A Hand In Hurricane Relief Efforts
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dimont and Associates, the nation's leader in insurance claims management, announced today they have donated $10,000 to the American Red Cross, in order to help those adversely affected by Super Storm Sandy. Dimont urges other industry members to join in support of the relief efforts in the Northeast.
"Though we are thousands of miles from the devastating path left by Sandy, our hearts go out to those in need and we want to be part of the rebuilding process," says CEO, Bernie Dimont, "We hope this gift will help those whose lives have been disrupted by this catastrophe."
Dimont and Associates proudly supports the American Red Cross and encourages others to visit their website at www.redcross.org to make giving quick and easy.
About Dimont & AssociatesFounded in 1996, Dimont & Associates leads the industry in providing best-in-class Residential and Commercial hazard claim and mortgage insurance claim recovery services, offered to mortgage servicers, investors and government sponsored entities (GSEs). Dimont & Associates is headquartered in San Diego, CA with its primary Operations Center located in Dallas, TX. For more information, call 619.768.4161 or go to www.DimontandAssociates.com.SOURCE Dimont & Associates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV