CANTON, Ohio, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) board of directors today declared a quarterly cash dividend of 23 cents per share. The dividend is payable on Dec. 4, 2012, to shareholders of record as of Nov. 26, 2012.
This marks the 362nd consecutive quarterly dividend paid on the common stock of the company since Timken was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1922 – one of the longest running dividend records among NYSE-listed companies.
About The Timken Company The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR), a global industrial technology leader, applies its deep knowledge of metallurgy, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of machinery all around the world.The company engineers, manufactures and markets mechanical components and high-performance steel. Its bearings, engineered-steel bars and tubes—as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and services—support diversified markets worldwide. With sales of $5.2 billion in 2011 and approximately 21,000 people operating from 30 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion. Media Contact: Pat Carlson Global Media & Corporate Comm.Telephone: (330)471-3514 email@example.com Investor Contact: Steve Tschiegg Director – Capital Markets & Investor RelationsTelephone: (330)471-7446 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The Timken Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV