2. As of noon trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) is down $0.74 (-0.8%) to $94.96 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.64-$96.00 after having opened the day at $95.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.70. Costco Wholesale Corporation engages in the operation of membership warehouses. The company offers branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. Costco Wholesale Corporation has a market cap of $40.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Costco Wholesale Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Costco Wholesale Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Costco Wholesale Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts