4. As of noon trading, Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) is down $0.87 (-1.5%) to $56.13 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.58-$57.05 after having opened the day at $56.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.00. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores. Bed Bath & Beyond has a market cap of $13.1 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Bed Bath & Beyond a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bed Bath & Beyond as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts