3. As of noon trading, Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) is down $0.18 (-1.3%) to $13.69 on average volume Thus far, 5.1 million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.61-$13.93 after having opened the day at $13.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.87. Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm primarily engages in the ownership and operation of hotel properties. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. Host Hotels & Resorts has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 466.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Host Hotels & Resorts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Host Hotels & Resorts as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts