4. As of noon trading, Public Storage ( PSA) is down $1.63 (-1.1%) to $142.62 on average volume Thus far, 409,577 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 656,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $142.59-$144.75 after having opened the day at $144.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.25. Public Storage operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. Public Storage has a market cap of $24.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Public Storage a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Public Storage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Public Storage Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts