1. As of noon trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) is down $0.52 (-1.4%) to $38.10 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.05-$38.85 after having opened the day at $38.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.63. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has a market cap of $33.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Teva Pharmaceutical Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the drugs industry could consider SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals ETF ( XPH) while those bearish on the drugs industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Nasdaq Biotech ( BIS). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts