2. As of noon trading, SBA Communications ( SBAC) is up $0.93 (1.4%) to $65.77 on light volume Thus far, 470,286 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.84-$65.91 after having opened the day at $65.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.84. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications towers primarily in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama. SBA Communications has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -48.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 53.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate SBA Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SBA Communications as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full SBA Communications Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts