5 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, SBA Communications ( SBAC) is up $0.93 (1.4%) to $65.77 on light volume Thus far, 470,286 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.84-$65.91 after having opened the day at $65.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.84. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications towers primarily in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama. SBA Communications has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -48.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 53.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate SBA Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SBA Communications as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full SBA Communications Ratings Report now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV