3. As of noon trading, Foot Locker ( FL) is up $0.83 (2.6%) to $32.68 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.47-$34.06 after having opened the day at $33.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.85. Foot Locker, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer of athletic footwear and apparel. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. Foot Locker has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 33.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Foot Locker a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Foot Locker as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Foot Locker Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts