4. As of noon trading, Penn National Gaming ( PENN) is up $10.67 (28.4%) to $48.28 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.4 million shares of Penn National Gaming exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 612,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.00-$50.50 after having opened the day at $49.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Penn National Gaming, Inc. owns and manages gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the United States and Canada. The company is involved in hotel, dining, retail, admissions, program sales, concessions, racing operations, and other ancillary activities. Penn National Gaming has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Penn National Gaming a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Penn National Gaming as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Penn National Gaming Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts