2. As of noon trading, ARMOUR Residential REIT ( ARR) is up $0.28 (4.4%) to $6.69 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.0 million shares of ARMOUR Residential REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $6.55-$6.79 after having opened the day at $6.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.41. ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust launched and managed by ARMOUR Residential Management LLC. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. ARMOUR Residential REIT has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate ARMOUR Residential REIT a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ARMOUR Residential REIT as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time. Get the full ARMOUR Residential REIT Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts