CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eXalt Solutions, the market and technology leader in providing Cloud-powered, Channel Sales Empowerment (CSE) solutions, announced today that Intel (INTC), the world leader in computing innovation, has selected eXalt's Web-oriented platform to empower Intel's channel partners to more easily configure and sell Intel Server Building Block solutions (Boards, Systems, RAID, Software & Services) worldwide.
David L .Brown, Director of Channel Server Marketing, Intel Corporation said: " Intel continues to be committed to the success of our channel partners worldwide. Today we're demonstrating that commitment by investing in new web based tools and capabilities from eXalt Solutions that will provide our partners with the ability to accelerate the time from design to deployment of Intel Server Products. The team at eXalt have a great CSE platform and we're excited to adopt it for our next generation Server Configurator Tool (serverconfigurator.Intel.com). We expect the new solution based approach and additional features that eXalt provides will delight our channel partners as they continue to grow and innovate around our Intel® Xeon® processor family based boards and systems."
eXalt's cloud-powered "channel sales empowerment (CSE) platform, offers a proven formula to sell more, more profitably by growing sales and lowering operational costs:
- CSE empowers salespeople at Intel's resellers to quote without engineering assistance. CSE's goof proof rules engine provides a virtual sales coach that stands over the shoulder of every sales rep. CSE also incorporates complete and up-to-date sales and marketing content so that all expertise to execute a sale is never more than one click away including: training, solution playbooks and promotions.
- CSE makes resellers more profitable quoting Intel over other brands: Metrics from other eXalt deployments have shown that eXalt Cloud-powered Resellers surge ahead of the competition. Channel Partners using eXalt CSE portals have reported accelerated sales velocity up to 25X. Many sales reps have been able to increase their attach rates of margin making options by 2-3X over traditional sales methods, while cutting the time to quote from hours to just 15 minutes.
Intel is leveraging eXalt's patented CSE platform to reach reseller sales desks with an engaging and easy to use rules engine that guides them to build rich solutions. In one glance sales reps can get solution-building guidance, promotional information, pricing and training information. Rich dashboards advise sales reps on Total Cost of Ownership, Rack Space and Power Requirements removing dozens of hours from the sales process. This rich sales experience makes Intel easy to do business with and helps resellers simultaneously grow sales and lower expenses
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV