TROY, Mich., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:FBC) today announced that it will participate in the 2012 FBR Fall Investor Conference, which will take place on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY. Representing Flagstar will be Michael J. Tierney, President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul D. Borja, Chief Financial Officer. Flagstar is scheduled to present at the conference beginning at approximately 1:35 p.m. EST.
The presentation will be available as a live audio webcast on the investor relations section of Flagstar's website ( www.flagstar.com). The webcast will also be archived on the website for 90 days. Any questions concerning the conference should be directed to Bradley T. Howes, Investor Relations Officer, at (248) 312-2000.
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) is the holding company for Flagstar Bank, a full-service financial institution offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses and homeowners. With $14.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. As of September 30, 2012, Flagstar operated 111 branches in Michigan, 31 home loan centers in 14 states and a total of four commercial banking offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential first mortgage loans. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.
SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV