BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The PRINGLES brand, maker of America's favorite snack crisp, celebrates today the release of new limited-edition holiday flavors. These seasonally-inspired flavors provide a unique take on the traditional PRINGLES crisp, with three new varieties just in time for the holiday season.
"With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings," said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. "This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy."
The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include:
- Cinnamon & Sugar – Each crisp is lightly dusted with real cinnamon and sugar, making each bite a salty-sweet sensation.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – A warm blend of cinnamon and pumpkin flavor coats every crisp, delivering the sweet and spicy feeling of autumn in every bite.
- White Chocolate Peppermint – The classic holiday blend of cool peppermint and smooth white chocolate flavors delivers unique crisp combination.
Spice up the season and spread holiday cheer wherever you go with the simple pop of a PRINGLES crisp top. Cinnamon & Sugar and White Chocolate Peppermint PRINGLES crisps are available for a limited time at U.S. grocery and drug retailers, nationwide. Pumpkin Pie Spice PRINGLES crisps are available exclusively at Walmart® stores, nationwide. Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.About Kellogg CompanyDriven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) is the world's leading producer of cereal, second largest producer of cookies and crackers and - through the May 2012 acquisition of the iconic PRINGLES® business - the world's second largest savory snacks company. In addition, Kellogg is a leading producer of frozen foods. Every day, our well-loved brands - produced in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries - nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2011 sales of more than $13 billion, these brands include CHEEZ-IT®, COCO POPS®, CORN FLAKES®, EGGO®, FROSTED FLAKES®, KASHI®, KEEBLER®, KELLOGG'S®, MINI-WHEATS®, POP-TARTS®, PRINGLES®, RICE KRISPIES®, SPECIAL K® , and many more. To learn more about Kellogg Company, including our corporate responsibility initiatives and rich heritage, please visit www.kelloggcompany.com. Contacts: Jessica BarrutiaHill+Knowlton Strategies312-255-3095 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV