- Faith Fellowship Community Development Corporation to set up a New Jersey meal facility that also provides packaged meals to people who can't access the facility, and will help residents apply for public assistance;
- Make the Road New York to deliver food to affected families in Staten Island and Long Island, New York, and to assist families with federal assistance applications in English and Spanish;
- Neighborhood Housing Services of East Flatbush to distribute cleaning kits to residents in Brooklyn, New York, an area which had extensive flooding;
- Asian Americans for Equality Community Development Fund to purchase basic supplies such as generators and flashlights to help low-income tenants and homeowners in Queens and Brooklyn, New York; and
- Long Island Housing Partnership to help low- and moderate-income residents find temporary housing or remain in their homes with services such as repairing hot water heaters and getting electricity restored.
Freddie Mac To Donate $1 Million To Support Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.