- Over 20,000 items offered for sale nationwide, in categories ranging from boom lifts, scissor lifts, backhoes, dozers and trenchers, to mixers, air tools, compressors, power tools and more.
- Purchased direct from top-tier manufacturers, including Multiquip®, JLG®, Genie® and Case®, and utilized exclusively in the company’s rental fleet, unless otherwise specified.
- Maintained and inspected by United Rentals service technicians prior to sale to ensure equipment is ready to work.
- Backed by United Rentals via two optional service programs: Make it Right – $99 coverage that waives repair costs to the buyer for 30 days; and United Guard – comprehensive coverage that reduces costs and ensures service for a term of six months to three years at company branches nationwide.
- Facilitated by financing options made available through an arrangement with Captive Finance, including flexible terms and payment plans.
- Timed to give buyers the benefit of IRS Section 179: 100% deduction taken this year for equipment bought before year-end. Available with a properly structured lease or loan, or outright purchase.
United Rentals Branches To Host Nationwide Equipment Sale
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.