The $82 million dollar National Data Center is a 178,000 square foot facility that includes 1,600 racks of technical equipment and four 12,000 square foot data halls. The second facility is a four-story, 103,500 square foot administrative office building. In support of TWC’s green initiative, both buildings will seek Silver LEED certification.
As part of the construction announcement made last summer, Time Warner Cable also announced the addition of 225 new jobs. All of those positions have been filled. With the addition of these jobs, Charlotte is now home to the company’s largest corporate campus.
More information about all Time Warner Cable programming, products and services, is available at www.twc.com.
About Time Warner Cable CarolinasTime Warner Cable Carolinas provides technologically advanced video, Internet and telephone services to more than 2.1 million residential and business customers. Its more than 7,900 local employees serve customers in more than 400 cities and towns across North and South Carolina. About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV