Sandy Contractor Fraud PSA Available To Media
DES PLAINES, Ill., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Insurance Crime Bureau, the Insurance Information Institute and the National Consumers League have joined together to alert victims of Sandy to the potential for fraud by unscrupulous contractors. A 30-second public service announcement urges Sandy victims to be alert to potential fraud schemes by contractors who are only looking to take their money while doing shoddy repairs or no repairs at all. Victims are advised to avoid pressure tactics and contractors going door to door. "If you didn't request it, reject it." People who suspect that they're being scammed can call 1-800-TEL-NICB to report it.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/53843-nicb-alert-to-sandy-victims-potential-for-fraud-by-contractors-psa
The PSA in video and audio formats is available for use by media outlets and websites.
SOURCE National Insurance Crime Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV