Northern Trust has developed a reporting solution to provide a consolidated view of holdings for institutional investors and sovereign wealth funds that have accounts with multiple custodians, allowing clients to receive intra-day reporting that integrates all assets.
Northern Trust’s Integro™ solution provides an aggregated view of holdings and transactions from multiple sources. Applying consistent operational processes and business rules to portfolio information allows Northern Trust to deliver integrated information through a comprehensive set of risk and analytical tools. This capability supports clients with a need for consistent information in a multi-manager, multi-custodian, multi-asset class environment.
“As large institutional investors and government funds diversify assets across various dimensions in order to mitigate risks, leverage prime broker services or maintain legacy relationships after combining plans, these clients have an urgent need for a holistic view of their investment information,” said Paul d’Ouville, global head of product for Corporate & Institutional Services at Northern Trust. “Our Integro™solution addresses this challenge, making it easier for clients to access their aggregated investment portfolio data in support of their decision-making needs.”
Northern Trust takes in intra-day transaction information from investment managers and applies a variety of business rules to normalize the investment information related to classifications, pricing and valuation methodologies, creating the information clients need in today's fast-paced investment environment.Specifically, Integro™ provides:
- Aggregate account transactions and holdings across multiple custodians;
- Normalized information aggregated across multiple investment managers, custodians, asset classes;
- Value added services dependent upon consistent information, such as market risk analytics, performance measurement and post trade compliance solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV