Hockey Stars And Caesars Atlantic City Announce Exhibition Game In Atlantic City To Support Sandy Relief
NEW YORK and ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hockey All-Stars Brad Richards and Scott Hartnell in partnership with Caesars Atlantic City today announced " Operation Hat Trick," a charity hockey game that will take place in Atlantic City, N.J. on Saturday, November 24 at 7pm at Historic Boardwalk Hall. All proceeds from the event will go directly to the Empire State Relief Fund, the New Jersey Hurricane Relief Fund and the American Red Cross, aiding New York and New Jersey families affect by Hurricane Sandy. Tickets, which go on sale Friday, November 16 at 10am and are priced from $20 - $100, can be purchased at the Boardwalk Hall Box Office, ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations, or by calling 800-736-1420. For more information about the event, visit www.facebook.com/atlanticcityheroes.
"We are all overwhelmed by the damage and destruction caused to our area by Hurricane Sandy and as professional hockey players, we wanted to come together to help those who were victimized by the storm," said Brad Richards. "While we know the road to recovery is long, we hope a hockey game featuring some of the top players in our sport will help rally additional support for the three great organizations that are committed to helping rebuild our area."
Richards and Hartnell will each captain a team represented by several of their professional teammates as well as other notable legends from throughout the hockey world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV