On November 16, 2012, The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) announced a partial redemption in the principal amount of $1,000,000,000.00 of the Company’s outstanding 7.60% Notes due 2014 (the “Notes”) issued pursuant to an Indenture dated as of May 1, 2008 (the “Indenture”) between TDCC and The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., as trustee.
Pursuant to the terms of the Indenture, the Notes will be redeemed in part on December 17, 2012 (the “Redemption Date”) at a redemption price equal to the greater of (1) 100% of the principal amount thereof, and (2) the sum of the present values of the remaining scheduled payments of principal and interest thereon (not including any portion of such interest payments accrued as of the Redemption Date), discounted to the Redemption Date on a semiannual basis (assuming a 360-day year consisting of twelve 30-day months) at the Treasury Rate (as defined in the Notes and determined on the third business day prior to the Redemption Date) plus 50 basis points, as set forth in the Notes, along with accrued and unpaid interest up to, but not including, the Redemption Date. On the Redemption Date and upon TDCC’s payment of the redemption price, all rights of holders with respect to the Notes being redeemed will terminate, except for the right to receive payment of the applicable redemption price upon surrender of the Notes for redemption.
Copies of the notice of partial redemption can be obtained from the Bank
of New York Mellon Trust Company by calling Bondholder Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV