Ulrich Medical USA™ Introduces New Spinal Implant For U.S. Market - Neon™ OCT System For Complex Spine Applications
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ulrich medical USA, Inc. today announced the U.S. market release of the neon™ Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System. neon OCT is a low profile, German-engineered spinal implant system that is designed for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions of the spine.
The neon OCT System includes hybrid occipital plate/rods and straight rods, self-drilling and self-tapping screws, cannulated screws, screw-to-rod connectors, spacers, hooks and rod-to-rod crosslinks. As an added benefit, the neon System utilizes a unique 4.5mm titanium alloy rod over market-standard 3.0/3.5mm rods. In addition, the neon posted screw design allows for optimal screw placement and ease of rod attachment at varying angles, heights and directions to better accommodate patient anatomy and pathology.
"We are very excited to bring the robust and versatile neon OCT Spine System to the U.S. market. This is the only complex spine system in its product class with a 4.5mm rod, which provides for very rigid and strong construct options with optimum adaptability to the anatomy, especially in complex trauma and tumor applications," said Erika Laskey, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, ulrich medical USA.
About ulrich medical USA, Inc. ulrich medical USA, Inc. is a privately-held subsidiary of ulrich medical®, an innovative medical technology company headquartered in Ulm, Germany which is celebrating its 100 th year in business in 2012.Company Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ulrich medical USA, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV