- Kate Rubin, Vice President of Social Responsibility for UnitedHealth Group. United Health Group uses online micro-volunteering that enables its employees to contribute their professional skills to nonprofits by completing short assignments for nonprofits. More than 1,000 employees have volunteered this year, helping nearly 350 nonprofits in 17 countries.
- Donna Svendsen, Associate Director of Community Action for General Mills, Inc. More than 300 General Mills employees have volunteered thousands of hours to lend technology and support to African farmers and food producers. By using big company food science and lending its professional expertise, General Mills has helped food producers, like SoyAfric, develop fortified and locally sourced food products for infants, seniors and people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Katie Janowiak, Senior Specialist, Community Affairs at The Medtronic Foundation. The Medtronic Foundation has piloted a global skills-based employee volunteer program addressing diabetic caregiver awareness and gestational diabetes in India.
Twin Cities Businesses Help Communities And Increase Morale With Work-For-Free Programs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.