Dell's Death Not Greatly Exaggerated
Dell's recent acquisitions will continue to transform the company, but shareholders have grown weary of waiting. It may be time for the management team, led by CEO Michael Dell, to do something about enhancing the stock price.
As White succinctly put in his note, "With this type of valuation, we believe Dell needs to start thinking BIG about enhancing shareholder value or someone else may beat them to the punch."
Dell shares were lower in Friday morning trade, off 4.60% to $9.12.
Interested in more on Dell? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV