About the G.I. Jobs List
The complete list of all 100 companies is available at http://employers.militaryfriendly.com/military-friendly-employer. G.I. Jobs ( www.gijobs.com) is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company also publishes Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines.
About U.S. Veterans Magazine
U.S. Veterans Magazine (USVM) is America's fastest-growing magazine dedicated to bringing employment, education and business opportunities to transitioning veterans and their families. Each issue of USVM recognizes the accomplishments of veterans and their spouses and provides a wealth of practical information and guidance, making it that rare publication readers will collect and refer to time and time again. Our goal is to connect, educate and promote equal opportunity for all veterans, because we believe there is strength in diversity. USVM is an influential magazine whose mission is to provide the latest, most important veteran news, covering virtually every industry and profession.About Harris Corporation Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees—including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications ® products, systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV