Single Touch Systems Inc. (OTC BB: SITO), a technology based mobile media solutions provider that enables businesses, advertisers and brands to easily connect with customers through its patented technologies, announced today that it has sent a “Letter of Notification” to Amazon.com, Inc. regarding Single Touch’s issued patents directed to streaming and routing media, including U.S. Patent Nos. 7,054,949, 7,191,244, 7,689,706, and 8,015,307. The letter was sent on behalf of Single Touch by attorneys Polsinelli Shugart, P.C.
Amazon Instant Video, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., (NASDAQ: AMZN), is a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to rent, purchase or subscribe to a huge catalog of videos. Customers can choose from more than 120,000 titles to purchase or rent and content ranges from new release movies to classic favorites, major television shows, entire seasons, or even day after air TV. Prime Instant Video is Amazon's video subscription offer-it includes more than 18,000 movies and TV episodes selected from the full assortment available at Amazon Instant Video. ¹
Single Touch Systems, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Single Touch R&D, IP Inc., has a current portfolio of 18 issued and additional pending patents related to mobile search, commerce, advertising and streaming media. “Protecting our intellectual property is a top priority; we built our company on top of a strong and diverse Patent portfolio and we will not stand down to defend it,” noted Anthony Macaluso, Single Touch’s Chairman and Chief Innovation Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV