(NASDAQ:AMZN)— Amazon.com, Inc. today announced the launch of Amazon Video Gift Cards ( www.amazon.com/giftcards-video), a new gift card experience where customers can create free, personalized JibJab Starring You® videos featuring a photo of their own face or faces of their friends and family. From the cheerful “Elf Snowball Fight” to the laugh-out-loud “Roller-skating Disco Birthday,” customers can personalize a video gift card for over a dozen occasions. Additionally, customers who receive Amazon Video Gift Cards can easily share their JibJab videos through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email, while keeping their gift card details private.
“We’re excited to add Amazon Video Gift Cards to our growing set of digital gift card products,” said Max Bardon, General Manager, Amazon Gift Cards. “We think customers will love uploading a family photo to one of our entertaining holiday-themed video gift cards and enjoy the engaging gift-giving experience of the new Amazon Video Gift Cards this season.”
Sending Amazon Video Gift Cards is fun and easy. To start, customers simply choose from the more than 50 JibJab Starring You® videos, upload a photo of their own face or the faces of their friends and family, select a gift card amount of up to $2,000, then email or post it to a friend’s Facebook Wall. Customers who receive a video gift card can use it to shop for the millions of items available on Amazon at their convenience – Amazon Video Gift Cards are delivered instantly or can be scheduled for a future date and never, ever expire.
Here are some of the Amazon Video Gift Cards customers can send today at www.amazon.com/giftcards-video:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV