Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) has been presented with the Firearms Manufacturer of the Year award by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers for the sixth consecutive year during the Association's 39th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. The award was presented to Ruger Vice President of Sales and Marketing Chris Killoy by NASGW Chairman of the Board Jack Baumler of W.L. Baumler Company.
"We are extremely pleased and grateful to receive this award once again," said Killoy. “We continue to strive to meet the needs of independent wholesalers and the demands of their customers, the retailers and consumers, through development and timely delivery of innovative new products. We also focus on marketing promotions and communication tools that will benefit distributors of Ruger firearms as strong wholesaler support and cooperation are vital to our success. We thank NASGW members for their continued business and support,” Killoy concluded.
NASGW Wholesaler members evaluate the performance of manufacturers on distribution policy, marketing, sales and promotion, logistics and operations, and NASGW and industry support. The assessment of manufacturer performance is designed to provide a balanced appraisal that recognizes the best manufacturer in each respective category. The NASGW Awards recognize top manufacturers who best demonstrate a commitment to two-step distribution and who provide outstanding value and service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV