- Health care benefits to employees and their spouse or same- or opposite-sex domestic partner;
- Transgender-inclusive healthcare coverage for 2013;
- Sessions through the company’s Management and Leadership Academy called “Bringing Your Authentic Self to Work”;
- Sponsors the LGBT luncheon at the Anita Borg Institute’s Grace Hopper Celebration of Women Conference;
- Membership with the National Diversity Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace;
- Hosts an LGBT Employee Network Group (ENG) to foster diversity and allow employees to share information, recognize achievements, and interact with fellow employees on an informal basis; and
- Specific recruitment efforts to seek out top LGBT talent including: the Out for Undergraduate Business Conference and NYC LGBT Career Fair.
CA Technologies Receives Perfect Score In The Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.