CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today said it has received a 100 percent rating by the Human Rights Campaign in its 2013 Corporate Equality Index report, the premiere national benchmark for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) workplace inclusion, up from 80 percent last year.
The HRC's CEI report, released each fall since 2002, provides an in-depth analysis and rating of large U.S. employers and their policies and practices pertinent to LGBT employees.
“We are honored to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign as one of the best places to work for LGBT equality,” said Beth Conway, vice president, human resources, CA Technologies. “CA Technologies continually updates and improves its programs, policies and benefits to demonstrate our commitment to a fully-inclusive environment for all of our employees and our core value of treating every employee with respect – and equality.”
CA Technologies supports its LGBT employees with programs, policies and benefits including:
- Health care benefits to employees and their spouse or same- or opposite-sex domestic partner;
- Transgender-inclusive healthcare coverage for 2013;
- Sessions through the company’s Management and Leadership Academy called “Bringing Your Authentic Self to Work”;
- Sponsors the LGBT luncheon at the Anita Borg Institute’s Grace Hopper Celebration of Women Conference;
- Membership with the National Diversity Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace;
- Hosts an LGBT Employee Network Group (ENG) to foster diversity and allow employees to share information, recognize achievements, and interact with fellow employees on an informal basis; and
- Specific recruitment efforts to seek out top LGBT talent including: the Out for Undergraduate Business Conference and NYC LGBT Career Fair.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV